Bring confidence back to your work place environment.. Not just decontamination of all exposed surfaces but a thorough examination of the mechanical air handling equipment.. We clean what you can’t see.
Assisted Living Facilities
- Duct or plenum installed natural air system
- Discreet or concealed installation
- 100/277 volt option available
- UV bulb monitoring indicator included
- Low maintenance – no cleaning required
- Purifies the air and reduces particles that can irritate allergies and asthma
- Protects people from dangerous contaminants & pollutants and protects heating and cooling systems from dust buildup
- HVAC systems with accessible ducts
- Residential and commercial use
The Air Scrubber Plus by Aerus substantially reduces odors, visible smoke in the air, and microbial populations on surfaces*, utilizing the patent pending ActivePure® Technology. ActivePure consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst target, creating an Advanced Oxidation Process containing several friendly oxidizers. Certified Space Technology continuously protects and purifies the air, and attacks contaminants on all surfaces.
*Published scientific studies conducted on behalf of activTek by Dr. James Marsden at Kansas State University demonstrated that activTek’s ActivePure® Technology substantially reduces microbial populations on surfaces.
The study’s results are being provided solely for informational purposes. The study’s results have not been reviewed by the FDA, EPA or any other governmental agency. Our products are not medical devices and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. We make no claims and no claims should be inferred as to the efficacy of our products to sanitize, disinfect or kill germs or other antimicrobials.
|Air Scrubber by Aerus||9960051 • 9960052 (ozone free)|
|ozone production||0.00 ppm with ozone-free replaceable ActivePure® Cell||0.40 ppm maximum with ozone replaceable Active Pure Cell|
|electrical||Input voltage: 24 volts, 1A|
|mechanical||Distribution via air handler||safety switch installed|
|dimensions||8.5”H x 8.5”W x 11”D||21.59cm L x 21.59cm W x 27.94cm D|
|weight||3 lbs||1.2 kilograms|
|operating temp||32oF – 200oF||93oC|
|coverage||up to 2,000 sq.ft. Nominal; 3,000 sq.ft. Maximum|